Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Recent iTunes Downloads

I got some reasonably current stuff…

Bubbly, Colbie Caillat. A simple song, but she’s got a sweet voice.

Tainted Love, Marilyn Manson. Loved the original, and this is an awesome cover.

Makes Me Wonder, Maroon 5. It’s got a fun funky seventies sound to it.

Rockstar, Nickelback. I know, everyone sneers at Nickelback, but hey, I liked This Is How You Remind Me, too, so obviously I have plebian tastes.

U+ Ur Hand, Pink. Fabulously bitchy dance music, every bit as good as Get The Party Started. If I still stripped, I’d dance to this song.

Chasing Cars, Snow Patrol. Monk turned me on to this plaintively sweet song.

Then I succumbed to a total eighties rock blowout…

Rock Me Tonight, Billy Squier
My Sharona, The Knack
Dream Police, Cheap Trick
My Kinda Lover, Billy Squier
Rock Of Ages, Def Leppard
The Stroke, Billy Squier
Dancing With Myself, Billy Idol
Everybody Wants You, Billy Squier

You should see me dancing around my house, playing air guitar. I’m not even embarrassed.

No comments: