Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Equal Opportunity Kink

So all of ya’ll know I play with girls as well as boys, even though I don’t have a female lover these days. But what you may not know is that Max plays with guys as well as girls. It’s funny, he’s never had sex with a man, although he reserves the right to do that if he ever decides he wants to. (I personally think it’d be hawt to watch Max get a blow-job from some cute tied-up boy, but hey, I’m kinky that way.)

But so far, Max is just enjoying the unique energy of his gay leathermen friends. And they definitely enjoy him right back, so he’s often invited to come to boys-only BDSM parties and wreak some rope-based havoc. He attended such an event recently, taking not one but two attractive guys from our circle of friends. Neither of these guys identify as gay either, they’re just open-minded, which I think is a very cool thing to be.

Now, my Max? He doesn’t go to a play-party and not play. I think I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve seen that happen, and in fact, he usually plays with more than one person, because my sweet darling partner is just a slut that way. And I admire him for it.

I knew for sure he’d be playing at this particular party, because the host has a sixteen foot ceiling with suspension points installed in it. You've heard of size-queens? Max is a height-queen. The higher up in the air he can get someone, the better he likes it.

Thus, here is our friend, the intrepid C, dangling very high up in the air.



He's so pretty...

No comments: