Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ring Ring!

Me: hello?
Caller: Hi, do you see couples?
Me: Sometimes. Why don’t you tell me what you’re looking for.
Caller: Well, I’m a very successful businessman, and I’m in town with my girlfriend, we’re here in a suite at the Westin. She’s a really beautiful petite Asian lady, very very lovely, and we’d like to see you.

It’s apparently some kind of reflex for certain men to start right out by trying to impress me. Frankly, I don’t care what hotel you’re staying at (since I won’t be coming there) and I really don’t much care how successful you are. I care whether I like you or not. I have great clients who are very wealthy and high-powered guys, and I have great clients who are bartenders and carpenters. You leave all that stuff at the dungeon door as far as I’m concerned. A flogger is a great equalizer.

Me: So, what kinds of activities are you looking for in a session?
Caller: Do you do trampling?

Ah, a trample fan. I like trampling, but I often think it should be classed as a gymnastic event, because damn, even with someone lying flat on the floor, it’s tricky to stand on them and balance on top of them in such a way that you’re pressing down only on well-protected places and not, say, an easily-cracked rib. But I suppose that’s all part of the seem-really-fierce, but-actually-do-no-serious-harm service I provide.

Me: Yes.
Caller: With shoes on?
Me: Possibly, if I think that’s safe for you, yes.
Caller: Full-weight trampling?

Full-weight meaning: you don’t lean against a wall, or hang onto anything. You just stand right up on them. Serious gymnastic balancing - in high heels, no less. On the occasions when I've done this, I always wonder which would be worse: If I hurt someone else doing this, or if I break my bloody ankle falling off them. Either way, it's not something I want to explain to the ER doc.

Me: It depends – have you had full-weight trampling before?
Caller: Oh, it’s my girl-friend, she’s a big masochist, she really likes it.

Huh. That’s unusual, because for whatever reason, trampling is one of those fetishes that has always seemed exclusively male to me. I have never had a woman ask me for it, and I have never seen a woman doing it in a dungeon. I’m not saying a woman never has or never could – but this is a very uncommon request, and it stirs a flicker of response from my bullshit-detector. Not a full-blown wrongness, but definitely a not-quite-rightness.

And even giving this guy the full benefit of the doubt: I may not weigh a lot, but still, the idea of standing, with my shoes on, atop a petite Asian woman – well, unless she’s a bodybuilder with some muscle mass to protect her, I very much doubt that’s going to be safe for her.

Me: I’d have to see her, see her build, and then I’d consider it. I’m not going to do anything that I think is going to injure her.
Caller: Have you done full-weight trampling on a woman before?
Me: No.
Caller: But you’d do it with my girlfriend?
Me: That’s not what I said. I said if it’s possible to do it without injuring her, I will.
Caller: But she really, really wants it.

Bing. Something about his tone sends the bullshit-meter way into the red. Let’s try something…

Me: Can I speak to your girlfriend, please? Maybe she and I should talk about this.

Click. Dead air. He hung up, the wanker. Beautiful Asian girlfriend and a suite at the Westin, my ass. His number came up on caller id - he’s lucky I don’t chase down rude boys. Of course, he’d probably offer to let me walk all over him as punishment.

No comments: