Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I know I haven't written much for a few days. I'll do a real entry either later today or tomorrow...Until then, linky goodness!

Apparently Max could have Angelina Jolie for his slave..."I've never been tied up," she says. "I have a feeling the person that does it will be The One. I think that's what I'd like." (But who knows what she'd be like to live with, so maybe it's just as well she doesn't take his calls.)

Holy shit - my notoriously conservative hometown paper, The Tampa Tribune, has actually endorsed Kerry for President. It's the first time in forty years they've endorsed a Democrat! Will wonders never cease?

I know someone who's a Jack Black fan. I wonder if they've seen this: The Jack Black Jerk-Off Tape!

And I was amused to find myself quoted in this scholarly paper on sado/masochism. I should email the author and find out just where it's been...

No comments: